[Talk-ca] Bulk Import of Address Range in GTHA from Metrolinx, Second attemps

Mojgan Jadidi mojgan.jadidi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:28:50 UTC 2016

Following to the previous email,

* that every set of address range end nodes has an address range way
associated with it. Again, there were several sets of range nodes with
no range ways associated with them near me.

This was likely due to revert process. JOSM imported nodes before ways and
our import was done in 6 changesets. Depending on the order in which the
data was reverted, some of the data would have still been in the system
before the revert process was complete. Our process built only ways for
which there was a valid address range.

Thanks

Mojgan

*Mojgan (Amaneh) Jadidi, Ph.D.*
*Intern, Applied Research & Corporate Monitoring*
*Planning & Policy | **Metrolinx | 97 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5J
1E6 | T: 416-202-5844 <416-202-5844>*

*Postdoctoral Research Fellow*
*GeoICT Lab | York University | 4700 Keele St, Toronto, ON, **M3J 1P3*