[Talk-ca] Bulk Import of Address Range in GTHA from Metrolinx, Second attemps

Begin Daniel jfd553 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:56:05 UTC 2016

Mojgan wrote: “New detected address ranges are displayed onto 10 meter shifted line of OSM road segment.”

For what it's worth…
when implementing the Karlsruhe schema in Canvec data, the interpolation lines were located at 20 meters for tertiary and higher road classification, and 15 meters for lower classification.

These values were requested by the community but for aesthetic purposes only.
Daniel