[Talk-ca] Tagging forest as a park?

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu Feb 23 00:17:47 UTC 2017

It's possible Denis001 edit is an effort to "game" Pokemon. I would
recommend fixing the edit and send them a nicely worded welcome message
with help in how to edit. I provide new users with a link to this blog on
editing for Pokemon,
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2016/12/30/tips-pokemon-go/

Clifford

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 1:05 PM, James <james2432 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've noticed something going on in the map:
> http://osmlab.github.io/osm-deep-history/#/relation/1944638
>
> Denis001 has added leisure=park to a Canvec forest and a Lake's name. I'm
> pretty sure that he ment to add it to the lake itself and not the forest
> relation. Just wondering what you think? Should I remove leisure=park and
> the name tag?

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch