[Talk-ca] Mapping of bilingual destination signs

Matthew Darwin matthew at mdarwin.ca
Tue Oct 3 03:33:51 UTC 2017

Hi J.P.

This sounds reasonable.  Do we have a map that shows which areas of
the province are French area vs English area.  For us non-NBers.   Or
I suppose one could guess by looking at the existing tags there.  (I
would assume Fredericton is English area?)  If we have a list then
could update the NB wiki page.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/New_Brunswick