[Talk-ca] Mapping of bilingual destination signs

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Oct 6 21:36:54 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thanks all for your input. I get a sense that there is a preference for
separating out the names on these destination signs in separate language
tags, even though documentation for destination:street is sparse. To be
sure I contacted what I hope are the top mappers in NB. A list of mappers I
contacted and the message I sent is in the github ticket (
https://github.com/TelenavMapping/mapping-projects/issues/27). This is
based on the Pascal Neis web site http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/oooc .

It would be nice to update the NB wiki page with a French / English map but
I will leave that to the experts.

I will try and clarify the destination:street documentation on the wiki
next week.

Martijn