[Talk-ca] Mapping of bilingual destination signs

Matthew Darwin matthew at mdarwin.ca
Thu Oct 12 01:23:48 UTC 2017

Should we follow the convention that the local language does not need
a language tag and the alternate language does.  So for Fredericton
(or Ottawa), it is

destination=New Maryland
destination:street:fr=Rue Regent Sud
destination:street=Regent Street South
destination:ref=101 South

This way existing renderers that don't understand the language
extension continue to work.