[Talk-cl] CONAF info for OSM Chile

Alexandros Papadopoulos alexandros.papadopoulos en member.fsf.org
Mie Feb 15 18:11:47 GMT 2012

Thanks for the info Patricio.

I found a kml file with boundaries of all national parks in Chile on
the CONAF website. The "Restricciones" field is empty. Does this mean
this data can be used for OSM? Could someone please check?

Alex