[Talk-cl] "direccion incorrecta" - can you help?

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa en openstreetmap.cl
Sab Sep 15 22:42:48 BST 2012

Hello Alexandros,

There are some corrections and suggestions to the way that you wrote
the address (Santiago instead of Santito, and Lo Pizarro with a
capital L), but my first guess is that those two are not the problem.
Probably it is just that the post office does not deliver mail to that
kind of addresses (outside of the "urban" area of the town of Tiltil
in this case) or that the mailman can not identify the destination
only using the "Parcela 140" (Allotment 140) reference (Are we sure
that this is the only "Parcela 140" in Lo Pizarro?). Did you use the
persons name? Sometimes that is more useful for the mailman.

Most ot the time the people that lives in "parcelas" use PO Boxes to
make sure that they receive their mail.

Best Regards,

Julio Costa Zambelli
OpenStreetMap Chile

julio.costa en openstreetmap.cl

http://www.openstreetmap.cl/
Cel: +56(9)89981083
Postal: Casilla 9002, Correo 3, Viña del Mar, Chile