[Talk-de] Hello from England

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Do Jul 2 15:54:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 04:34:27PM +0100, SteveC wrote:
> and when you disregard all that and focus on the one fact that the
> trademark transfer didn't happen quickly enough, when you guys won't
> even trust the OSMF with the .de domain... you frankly just look jealous
> that you wanted to have founded it all, because I can't figure out what
> else would motivate you to be so un-balanced all time?

We are not disregarding all this. I am just trying to set the record
straight when you are claiming things such as this:

> I understand there is FUD about my roles, and what I find interesting
> is that there have never been specific claims made about anything I
> might have done wrong based on the multiple roles. I'd like to say a
> couple of things though on those roles.

when they are obviously not true. Just tell people how things are and
how they happend. We are all not perfect. We all make mistakes and thats
ok. As long as we fix those mistakes and be straightforward about them.

You fixed it and you apologized, so as far as I am concerned, the issue is
settled.

Jochen