[Talk-dk] highway=rest_area in Denmark

Michael Andersen hjart at milvus.dk
Tor Apr 21 08:47:11 UTC 2016

I strongly disagree with changing service=rest_area to highway=rest_area,
since the way service=rest_area is used is quite different from the definition
of highway=rest_area (which I find to be quite crappy). Just changing them will
basically just mess up things, more than improve them. Adding a single
highway=rest_area node at each occurence of service=rest_area is another
matter though and in fact already has been done in a number of cases.