[OSM-talk-fr] hebdoOSM Nº 342 31/01/2017-06/02/2017

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Mar 14 Fév 19:25:53 UTC 2017

But it's a fact that most French-speaking people can't read or discuss in
German (or even in Spanish or Portuguese, focusing South America where
French is too rarely understood, much less than in Portugal), while English
should be easier for cooperating with you: you'll be able to choose
interesting topics.
But I've almost never seen any topic related to activities in Francophone
talk lists and online forums.

As I said, It's time to think about proposing you a French RSS feed, with a
English translation. The French OSM website is currently in discussion for
enhancing it with easier maintenance. It should be a good idea to include
that RSS feed, and this will attract more easily actual French translators
to your project.

Le 14 février 2017 à 20:02, Manfred A. Reiter <ma.reiter at gmail.com> a écrit
: