[Talk-GB] Verticality metre, was: Re: OpenStreetMap's first flight!

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Sun Sep 20 00:18:54 BST 2009

2009/9/18 Matt Williams <lists at milliams.com>:
> If at any point someone wants the statistics, just ask me.

Now that just over 95% of the images have been tagged (with about 4/5
of those rated by more than one person), I'm providing the ratings for
each image in an easy format. The link for the file is at the bottom
of the statistics page (called [Results in text format]) They're in
tab-separated format but if you want it comma-separated just append a
sep=comma to the file url. If you want the list without the
coordinates then just add a coords=false to the url.

Is anyone making any progress with the rectification?

--
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com