[Talk-GB] Matching OS Locator with OSM data

Russ Phillips russ at phillipsuk.org
Wed Apr 28 09:37:13 BST 2010

On 27 April 2010 22:21, Tim François <sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>  Anyway, let me know if you find this useful, or if someone has a more
> advanced script and I'm just wasting time here!

I haven't had a chance to really investigate these scripts yet, but they're
on my to-do list. I suspect they'll be very useful for me in Stoke-on-Trent.
I'd also be interested in a script that highlighted roads whose position in
OSM was a long way off their position in OS, but I don't know how easy or
difficult that would be.

Have you thought about adding your scripts to the OS OpenData wiki
page<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Ordnance_Survey_Opendata>,
to make it easier for people to find them?

Russ