[Talk-GB] National Byway rendering on OpenCycleMap

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:03:22 BST 2011

Thanks for response Andy. I'm with you regarding tagging the NB as ncn= for
the reasons you give. Appreciate all your hard work in keeping the cyclemap
up and running. It's a fantastic resource.

On your note re Sustrans walking/cycling I did the same chuckle. I'm also
surprised that they haven't yet changed the standard ranger sticker from the
cycling one to the one that adds the pedestrian at the top as well. Every
ranger patch I put up I have to add the walking/cycling (SPB) patch which is
just a waste.

Cheers
Andy