[Talk-GB] Adding a further 250, 000 UK roads quickly using a Bot?

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Feb 3 11:11:34 GMT 2011

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I won't respond to individual points not
because I don't think they are valid, but because I think it will be useful
to hear from others and let the conversation develop. I am of course aware
that there is ia lot of concern about the proposal in the comments so far.

One point of clarification though - I did indeed consider that I and other
could be  'locked out' of OSM due to my use of OS Open Data, however that is
no longer the case given that the OS have adopted the Open Government
License.

Regards,

Peter