[Talk-GB] OSM analysis - two wrong names?

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Feb 8 17:38:13 GMT 2011

Hi there,

We have one small footpath that I have already tagged with "not:name=Gibbons
Rent", but now I see OS Locator also seems to have an entry with the
bounding box for the same footpath with "Gibbon's Rent".

I could split the way in two and add the different values to each section,
which seems a nasty hacky way of doing it but it would work.

Tom