[Talk-GB] Kick on IE setup

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Mon Jan 10 09:02:59 GMT 2011

Works fine on IE8 for me at work. Apart from a consistent weird glitch when I've just switched from Edit mode to View mode - then I just get a blank screen until I select a different base layer from the + button at right. After that it's OK.

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
http://WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
-----Original Message-----

From: talk-gb-bounces at openstreetmap.org [mailto:talk-gb-bounces at openstreetmap.org] On Behalf Of Lester Caine
Sent: 08 January 2011 13:22
To: talk-gb at openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-GB] Kick on IE setup

Can anybody give me a kick where to look to get OSM displaying in IE8 ...
I've got a 'friend of a friend' machine in which we sorted out the mess on the
network side and it does now at least connect to the internet. OSM is working
fine on firefox, and I'm going to suggest they simply disable IE8 anyway ... it
was installing it that cause all the agro ... but even dropping back to IE6 now
I'm not getting anything with OSM, yet javascript and everything else seems to
be enabled correctly.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL