[Talk-GB] Maxspeed conundrum

Kev js1982 osm at kevswindells.eu
Fri Jul 29 10:27:04 BST 2011

on the a46 dualling I have been putting the reduced limits in, but here the
road is on a new alignment so its for the rest of the life of the road
(until is becomes part of ncn route 48 anyway!) .

Shame there's no way AFAIK of tagging fixme:2013-05-01=roadworks due to
finish,  resurvey alignment/maxspeed
and then have openstreet bugs ignore until that date (unless you wish to see
them)!