[Talk-GB] Yorkshire Dales or Forest of Bowland - unmapped areas?

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:54:07 GMT 2012

+0.5.
I'm back at work by then, but might head over from Durham for the Saturday.
Possibly even the Sunday.

So I'm in favour of it being close to Durham by public transport. Or maybe
I'll go and visit a friend on the West coast.
My experience of West and South of Durham is quite bare mapping or armchair
mapping(e.g. round Middlesborough). Occasionally you get a long line of
paths where Mike has been years ago, or you get a pocket of intense data
where I've been on a weekend retreat.

Greg.

Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com