[Talk-GB] Yorkshire Dales or Forest of Bowland - unmapped areas?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Dec 20 16:31:15 GMT 2012

Thanks everyone for the suggestions here.

After some consideration I've decided to stay in Kettlewell, in Upper Wharfedale. This is accessible by bus from Skipton.
It looks semi-complete but that might just be Mike's aerial/OOC work.

I plan to be in the area from late Jan 1st to early afternoon Jan 4th... so would anyone be interested in doing some mapping on those days?
Can't make the weekend unfortunately due to other commitments.

Nick