[Talk-GB] Public charging points for electric bicycle users: tagging

Martin - CycleStreets list-osm-talk-gb at cyclestreets.net
Fri Dec 21 20:26:12 GMT 2012

We've been contacted by Cyclecharge ( http://www.cyclecharge.org.uk/ )
regarding electric charge points they arranged for users of electric
bicycles.

Currently there are about 50 but this is expected to grow.

They've given permission for us to re-use their data so it can go into OSM:
http://www.cyclecharge.org.uk/maps/directory.kml
which means we and others could then pull it out so it gets used in apps
and directories like:
http://www.cyclestreets.net/journey/places/

Can anyone suggest how this should be tagged, so I can give them
instructions how to do this, or be willing to add it on their behalf?
(They're a non-profit community partnership run by volunteers so there's no
money on the table but it would be a nice thing to add to the map.)

Martin,                     **  CycleStreets - For Cyclists, By Cyclists
Developer, CycleStreets     **  http://www.cyclestreets.net/