[Talk-GB] Licence change - one month to go

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Mar 6 16:24:54 GMT 2012

On 6 March 2012 15:48, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:

> (But I've not looked at really densely-mapped areas such as London, and the
> situation may be more serious there.)

There are lots of patches of detail in London that are still at risk:
http://cleanmap.poole.ch/?zoom=13&lat=51.51807&lon=-0.1225&layers=00B%0D%0A

Also quite a lot of the tube system and various main roads in parts of
central London and inner West/North. These must be areas where no obsessive
OSM people live, we've cleaned up our own areas fairly comprehensively.

Some special effort on this would be good, what with the Golden Jubilee and
the London 2012 Games on the horizon.

Tom