[Talk-GB] Telegraph releases Green Belt data

Dudley Ibbett dudleyibbett at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:34:02 GMT 2012

Hi

This is a topical subject for me as I'm a Parish Councillor and we're looking to develop a Neighbourhood Plan.  Ours is a small rural Parish and I'm hoping to use OSM to map it in more detail and then use Maperative to produce maps of specific features.

I'd suggest contacting your local Parish Council as I suspect thery will have no knowledge of OSM and jow it might help them.  There is a requirement for community engagement.  What better way than to get people to map their neighbourhood.

We don't have a new housing quota but permitted development is a constant threat.

Regards

Dudley