[Talk-GB] Neighbourhood Planning - data import proposal

Jason Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:19:32 UTC 2013

Hi Stephen,

Just wondering what sources you have for this data.   I noted that the
document you based the original
proposal,(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/15462826) is
copyrighted by a company,   has it been released under a suitable license?

I understand that Parish boundaries are released through the Ordnance Survey
License, but if multiple parishes/wards are combined to form a NPA, then
that information would need to be sourced from somewhere.

If it's clean data then that is fine, but we need to be sure of the data
sources.    All sources for imports should be recorded here
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue)

Thanks

Jason (UniEagle)