[Talk-GB] European Walking Route E2 / Staffordshire Way / Viking Way

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 09:13:19 GMT 2013

(Sorry for top posting and lack of quote marks, duff mail client)

FWIW I'm sure E2 exists. I remember recently reading something about the Pennine Way which suggests it was coincidental with the European route E2.

Wikipedia would appear to confirm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E2_European_long_distance_path

Nick