[Talk-GB] City names translation

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:24:42 UTC 2014

Since English has non-phonetic spelling (and some placenames are
particularly non-phonetic) there's no solid base for automatic
transliteration to something meaningful in another script, so I think
it's reasonable to put the Ukrainian spelling in explicitly, for
places for which such a spelling is established..

__John