[Talk-GB] OSM Analysis updated with May 2014 OS Locator data

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Sun May 18 11:32:28 UTC 2014

I'd go for not:name, because the abbreviation is not the real name and it is the convention established soon after the OS Opendata was released.

Where OS suddenly get these strange names from seems odd to me. It's almost as though they want their Opendata to be hard to use.

---
cheers, Chris
osm user, chillly