[Talk-GB] Road works

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:59:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is really more an issue for the "tagging" mailing list rather
than "talk-gb", I guess. Anyway I think people already use
construction tags for the purposes you have in mind. This wiki page
describes how to use (including a tag for estimated finish date):
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:construction

Best
Dan