[Talk-GB] Quarterly Projects Update

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 3 13:59:03 UTC 2015

Why not tag both spelling variants? They are both correct in their own
frame of reference.

If it differs to what is "on the ground", we can use official_name=* for
the name given by the local authority, warts an' all.

Even council employees and contractors make mistakes occasionally.
Should we be legitimising and propagating manifest errors by putting the
errors into OSM?