[Talk-GB] OS OpenData now OGL

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:34:03 UTC 2015

It's not inconsistent. It's well known that Robert and I have a different
view to risk here. I have never felt that the OS OpenData licence would
cause problems for osm because I feel that the OS stood to lose more if
they ever tried to sure over it. But I understood the fundamental concern
so held back. But there is no need to hold back now.

Sometimes in OSM we are our own worst enemy.

Rob