[Talk-GB] UK Capter Community Interest Statement Form CIC36

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:01:27 UTC 2016

Hi Rob

Want an open constitution of the kind you want? Go for unincorporated
society - you can fashion it any way you want.

Want an incorporated limited company? There's a mountain of legislation
demanding structure  you are mandated to have in your constitution - your
room for manouevre in the AoA is limited.

That's our dilemma and we will end up with a compromise between the two
that satisfies no-one completely but will be workable.

Regards

Brian