[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:36:26 UTC 2016

On the ref=*. Is there any convention for indicating that the ref is
Edubase? I've tagged Brighton Montessori with ref=133348 ...but how would
an interested party know that they would be able to find more details on
Edubase
http://www.education.gov.uk/edubase/establishment/summary.xhtml?urn=133348 ?

I agree that where an object is clearly 'owned' by an
authority/company/etc. that it is *the* 'ref'. e.g. postbox numbers

Regards,
            Jez