[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Wed Jan 6 12:42:11 UTC 2016

Hi Jez,

I was pondering that myself as I added the Edubase numbers to the schools that I have added and/or modified. I had two thoughts: one, we could just write a piece of free text such as “UK Edubase” in front of the ref; two, which is more elegant although involving non-standard tags, is that we tag it as ref:uk_edubase=* (or similar).

Regards,
Stuart