[Talk-GB] Review plan for adding 1, 164 wikidata tags in the West Midlands

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sun Jan 17 20:31:54 UTC 2016

On 17/01/16 17:06, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>> Please remove the School list from this. We are currently adding the
>> > edubase references to each of these, and this will replace the need for
>> > an additional wikidata tag. Better to just have the one primary reference.
> There is no restriction limiting us to add only one identifier, and no
> harm done by adding both. In particular, the EduBase ID does not
> "remove the need" to add a Wikidata ID.

I've no objection once the correct objects are tagged for each school,
but many of the ones being automatically tagged ALSO need updating to an
alternative object. Lets get one tidy finished before then looking for
other? Adding all of these just adds to the work tidying the basic objects.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL