[Talk-GB] OSMSchools - Tagging question Outdoor Education Centre

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:10:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I don't have a good answer, but I had a similar problem when trying to
tag a "Go Ape" outdoor centre last year. If you search for "Go Ape"
you find many different taggings around the country, including:

leisure=sports_centre
tourism=attraction
tourism=theme_park
leisure=high_ropes_course
leisure=playground

Possibly one of the top three is suitable for this? I'd like to hear
what other people think.

Best
Dan