[Talk-GB] Summer quarterly project

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 14 11:53:47 UTC 2016

Irrespective of how or where data was added, it will always become less
accurate over time.
The speed is dictated by, for fhrs data, how often establishments close
& reopen, not the form in which the data was added to OSM.
City centres, by nature of having a higher density of people, are often
better maintained than the wilds of the countryside.

The fhrs database is constantly updated (by law), so it's fairly easy to
regularly check when shops open & close.

The only conclusion to fear of adding data, by any means, due to it
going out of date, is to not add any data at all, and I'm pretty sure no
of us want that.

Dave F.