[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-london] New OSM London Meetup - Invite

Andres Muniz Piniella a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Tue Aug 22 10:57:51 UTC 2017

Hi,
new to OSM edit. I live in an estate TW10 7NY. Currently 192 homes and
it is at risk of redevelopment in to make 425 homes. There is also a
community project to document historical features so I want to thank
you for this guidance. It will be helpful to edit entries.
Regards,
Andres

Andres (he/him/his)

HUG Director