[Talk-GB] Fire Roads (Leeds, Nottingham, etc)

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:29:34 UTC 2017

Fire route does not seem to be in use other than in descriptions: I think
it should be avoided in this context because one can envisage a
route=fire_route being used to describe the route to escape a building in
an emergency.

Not can I find actual tagged usage of fire_access_route on taginfo.

Unfortunately the DoT Road Markings manual doesn't mention them either, but
the documented usage in signage & road markings of "Fire Path" covers
Glasgow, Nottingham, and Tolworth (Greater London), so I suspect this is
the official term.

Jerry