[Talk-GB] OSM UK: Notice of general meeting

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:38:17 UTC 2017

All,

The notice of the first general meeting of OSM UK has been sent out to all
members. We have a provision for non-members to attend (AoA Article 39),
thus here is the notice details for those who did not receive it. I will
find a way to share the dial-in number and passcode (keep an eye on our
Loomio group).

---

The initial general meeting of OpenStreetMap United Kingdom C.I.C will take
place on Wednesday, February 22nd 2017 at 8pm (GMT). The venue is a
telephone conference call.

The meeting will be chaired by one of the Directors, who will have agreed
beforehand who this will be.

   1.

   Welcome.
   2.

   To identify and agree the attendance of any non-members present.
   3.

   To accept the resignations of all the founding Directors (Rob Nickerson,
   Adam Hoyle, Brian Prangle, Gregory Marler and Robert Whittaker) and thank
   them for their services.
   4.

   To appoint as new Directors Brian Prangle, Jonathan Harley, Gregory
   Marler, Rob Nickerson, and Adam Hoyle; these being the only nominations
   received.
   5.

   *Resolution 1:* The Financial Year of the Company shall commence on
   April 1st and run until March 31st.
   6.

   *Resolution 2:* To establish the "Cooperative Bank Social Enterprise
   Directplus Account" as the main bank account of the Company subject to all
   Directors meeting the criteria and appropriate due diligence.
   7.

   *Resolution 3:* As permitted by Article 6.6, the Company affiliates to
   the OpenStreetMap Foundation as a local chapter.
   8.

   *Resolution 4:* Membership fees are set until further notice as:

   -

   Members £5 per annum
   -

   Associate members:

   -
      -

      SMEs (annual turnover< £5m) together with public bodies, charities
      and other not-for-profit organisations £50 per annum.
      -

      Corporate for-profit organisations (annual turnover>£5m) £500 per
      annum.

To take effect once a payment system has been established.

END