[Talk-GB] Edits in Wales

Miguel Sevilla-Callejo msevilla00 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:15:50 UTC 2017

Hello Phil,

Thanks for your reply, great to know someone is editing or/checking
editions around.

Respect the issue about the street names if you follow wiki indications for
multilingual names [1] you could read for Welsh that "It is better to use
*name:en* for English names and *name:cy* for the Welsh name. In the *name*
field, a neutral or a bilingual version can be entered." [2]. So it's time
to proceed in the correct mode.

You can see an example of street sing here: http://imgur.com/VkxGasm

I guess we should follow the neutral bilingual approach for that rather
than to use only Welsh (which in top) or English name.

In Spain we have same regions with this issue and we are use to manage.

Telegram is like WhatsApp, a Instant Messenger platform, initially focus in
mobile [3] and we use in Spain to re-emplace IRC [4] despite we connected
both services through Riot.im [4]

By the way, I'm one of the administrator of the Non-official, unauthorized
OpenStreetMap supergroup on Telegram: @openstreetmaporg [5]

We keep in contact

Cheers

Miguel