[Talk-GB] Uploading pictures to OSM

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:51:09 UTC 2017

Hi

No, the "main" OSM database has no way to store images. But there are
third-party projects that integrate with OSM, and your group can use
those!

Mapillary: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapillary

OpenStreetCam: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetCam

They have JOSM plugins too it seems, though I don't use them.

HTH
Dan

P.S. (By the way, you shouldn't use the "website" tag to link to
flickr - that's not what people expect to find in that tag - it's
where you put the website that it associated with the object, e.g. a
business or organisation)