[Talk-GB] New Bridge Gunnislake

Devonshire maps at fortyfivekev.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 18:59:12 UTC 2019

Saw this on the local news last night. A 30+ mile diversion is going to cause a few problems over Easter if they can't get it sorted. I am not that close but have mapped this area a bit in the past.

No real view either way on adding the restriction to OSM. Good for users who keep their data up-to-date but potentially not so good for people who update infrequently.

Kevin