[Talk-GB] Removal of redundant NaPTAN data

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:49:05 UTC 2019

The interactive map on the plusbus site, e.g. http://www.plusbus.info/clacton-on-s perhaps has a better display as it shows the individual stops and perhaps rather than having the area mapped we should add a naptan tag to the stop nodes (for signposted stops I tend to just add naptancode and atcocode for stops that are new since the original import, e.g.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4942644320

)

Ed