[Talk-GB] Removal of redundant NaPTAN data

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:00:46 UTC 2019

Given Stuart's professional knowledge in this area and the practice already
established by some of you to delete these I think their days are numbered.
Unless there's a huge protest to keep them I'll get started next week
will include any site run  byTraveline  (just google travel line) or by the
major bus companies e.g Stagecoach, Arriva,Firstgroup, National Express, or
regional tansport bodies e.g tfwm,tfgm,wymetro or just google uk bus
journey planner. Or you could just use the fabulous(but unofficial)
bustimes.org
A related site <https://www.realjourneytime.co.uk/> developed by Tom Forth
from ODI Leeds displays dat feeds on actual bus times

Regards

Brian