[Talk-GB] FIXME/fixme/OSm Notes Quarterly Project

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 07:40:06 UTC 2019

Thanks both

@Andy - you're right it certainly doesn't!
As the hospital access road (running ENE-WSW) is merely wide with islands
rather than formally a dual carriageway, should it be shown as two ways
like that?

@Dave F <davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com>  When you say roundabouts need
splitting, will they still get interpreted as roundabouts by routers, ie,
inferring the direction without a oneway tag, or do I tag the roundabout
segments as one-way in a circle? (or something else!)