[Talk-GB] TfL cycle data published - proposed conflation process

Martin - CycleStreets list-osm-talk-gb at cyclestreets.net
Sun Oct 13 17:36:59 UTC 2019

> As for the proposal, I agree that a slow and steady approach is required.
> Although I do think we should set a target date. A date by which we are
> happy to start the conflation or have agreed that it is not viable. Would
> be a shame to see it just drag out. Happy to help as much as I can to
> ensure this.

Yes, good point. With such a large dataset, setting a timescale to ensure
that momentum can be maintained would be sensible. Clearly it would
depending on resources/time/willingness. I've included a new sentence to
this effect.

Martin,                     **  CycleStreets - For Cyclists, By Cyclists
Developer, CycleStreets     **  https://www.cyclestreets.net/