[Talk-GB] UK street addressing

ipswichmapper at tutanota.com ipswichmapper at tutanota.com
Sun Dec 20 13:13:29 UTC 2020

Marking city, town etc is not necessary in UK because Geocoders like nominatim can figure those out using afministrative boundaries.

What is important is the housenumber and street:
"addr:housenumber=99
addr:street= Postal Street"

And postcode:
"addr:postcode=XY9 7GY"

Note, all postcodes are available freely:

https://raggedred.net/codepoint/

IpswichMapper--

20 Dec 2020, 12:45 by Dave.Abbott at pandaemonia.org: