[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

ipswichmapper at tutanota.com ipswichmapper at tutanota.com
Tue Dec 29 10:59:58 UTC 2020

Could propose the "half" prefix to improve on the problem. For example "side_hipped" roof shape already exists.
Furthermore, terraced buildings aren't one single house. They are multiple, seperated houses (with no access to each other) so mapping them as multiple ways joined together makes sense.
--

29 Dec 2020, 10:25 by mike at ayeltd.biz: