[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:41:07 UTC 2020

+1 for Vespucci's number prediction. Remember to add house names too, as
these are what other sources will lack.

As the Rob's questions about scaling. Perhaps the answer is to leverage an
existing social network? Say one that uses OSM for its maps? That would
give you access to 1/3 of the population overnight.