[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 20:05:10 UTC 2020

Try living at no. 28 in London when there's a 20A then.  And hope the
other house orders lots of pizza

Those houses are set back from the road and Google has only a few
numbers, mostly in the right front gardens.  OSM doesn't have numbers or
outlines, but I haven't lived there for over 20 years so to fix it would
be a purely armchair job.

Here we have a new 2A that I would have called 0 because it's the wrong
side of 2. I don't know why your 20A isn't 19A (or 18A) but infill is
rarely logical, even if it's done by knocking everything down